Jenny Bradley/Kevin Webster-Online Dating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Coronation Street Forum

female community

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roverman
Soap Legend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:18 am    Post subject: Jenny Bradley/Kevin Webster-Online Dating Reply with quote

I have to say I am loving this storyline, I actually predicted Kevin could start dating a former character but my money was on posh Michelle from 1985 not Jenny Bradley who at the time made eyes at Martin Platt.

Despite Jenny not being in the Street for over 20 years there are still plenty of people who'd remember her; Rita, Emily, Ken, Tracey, Steve, Liz, Gail, Nick, Audrey and Sally.

I am annoyed with Rita's total overreaction to events, yes Jenny and her parted on bad terms with Rita giving her a cheque for 1000 to basically 'go away' but later on she gave Sharon the Kabin and then bought it back off her for 40,000 which must have hurt more.

Jenny clearly has some kind of backstory about her life from 1993-2015 and tonight we saw something, Jack's potential choking really shook her up so my guess is that she's lost a child and blames herself to this day thinking she could have done something different?

I'd like to see her and Kevin make a go of it but I think that will only happen once she and Rita sort things out. She needs to tell Rita what has been going on in her life and they can bury the hatchet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Coronation Street Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: