Grace Piper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Coronation Street Forum

female community

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woody2222
Soap Royalty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:08 pm    Post subject: Grace Piper Reply with quote

Get this vile, awful girl off my screen ASAP please. What a pain in the arse she is, good episode overall tonight but was ruined by this character. Why do Corrie love nasty young kids nowadays? See David in the early 2000's, Simon, Faye and now this Grace girl.
Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree with you woody she is one evil little madam and in my opinion even worse than Faye and Simon Twisted Evil

Katfan
Soap Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Grace Piper Reply with quote

urgh ! agreed about Grace woody + Pam , she is quite a piece of work that girl , Owen has her number as does Sally , she is manipulative + bulling ,best thing Faye can do is put some distance between them ! Faye is not a bad kid IMO , but she is easily lead and wants to be popular ..
Woody2222
Soap Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Urgh, she gets worst. Tim's not much better...
emmerdalefan
Soap Royalty

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish the producers would not bring in such unlikeable brats into the show.
IainDC
Soap Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The actress who plays her plays her brilliantly! Such a nasty little cow but you wouldn't switch over if she was on. I can't wait to see how it pans out for her - what goes around comes around as they say. Feel most sorry for Faye (especially because Owen is clearly a fan of hitting and bullying in general - hate that man) because she is easily led because of having no stable influence in her life who can define right and wrong.
celina
Soap Addict

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IainDC wrote:
The actress who plays her plays her brilliantly! Such a nasty little cow but you wouldn't switch over if she was on. I can't wait to see how it pans out for her - what goes around comes around as they say. Feel most sorry for Faye (especially because Owen is clearly a fan of hitting and bullying in general - hate that man) because she is easily led because of having no stable influence in her life who can define right and wrong.

'Quote of the week' from David Dream on Laughing
IainDC
Soap Fan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

celina wrote:
IainDC wrote:

'Quote of the week' from David Dream on Laughing

Normally I'd agree with you but last night we saw a side to David beyond the sarcasm and troubled teenage tearaway. Think Jack P Shephard made a great scene there last night. Genuine emotions on his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Coronation Street Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: