dane cook

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Comedy Corner

female community

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eastendersmaniac
Soap Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: dane cook Reply with quote

PEACE

Peace' is when you would shake the hands of all the people around you. The only reason you knew 'peace' was coming was 'cause the priest would say, 'Peace,' like five times, rapid fire. You'd hear him; he'd be, like, 'And the peaceful disciples said, "My peace I leave, my peace I give to you as we ate Reese's Pieces with the Lord." And he said, "I have a piece of lint in my peaceful eye."'

SNACK TIME

Then it was snack time, right in the middle of mass. Right out of nowhere, the priest would look down and say, 'Let's have some yum yums!' You would get in line -- you would jump in the line -- and you would go up and get the crouton O'Christ.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dayzeerae
Soap Addict

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry now it is me who does not 'get it' have read it three times and it still does not make sense or strike me as funny.
celina
Soap Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: dane cook Reply with quote

eastendersmaniac wrote:
PEACE

Peace' is when you would shake the hands of all the people around you. The only reason you knew 'peace' was coming was 'cause the priest would say, 'Peace,' like five times, rapid fire. You'd hear him; he'd be, like, 'And the peaceful disciples said, "My peace I leave, my peace I give to you as we ate Reese's Pieces with the Lord." And he said, "I have a piece of lint in my peaceful eye
SNACK TIME

Then it was snack time, right in the middle of mass. Right out of nowhere, the priest would look down and say, 'Let's have some yum yums!' You would get in line -- you would jump in the line -- and you would go up and get the crouton O'Christ.

Last edited by celina on Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
celina
Soap Addict

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is absolute nonsense.does anyone understand it Confused
Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it makes no sense is dragging up a thread from 3 years ago Rolling Eyes

locking this thread

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Comedy Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: