Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

female community

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 11

Grace: Nikki just wants attention

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

Nikki is getting upset because she is no longer the centre of attention, according to Grace.

Following last night's tea time argument, both parties retreated to let off steam to their respective allies.

"I didn't even say half the things I wanted to say - I bit my tongue," Grace said of the argument, in which she had branded Nikki a "child".

"She loves the attention she gets.. and she doesn't like it when she's not centre of attention in here."

Grace also had criticism for what she perceived to be Nikki's constant "laziness and rudeness" but added that she would not provoke a fight, "for the sake of the group".

On what exactly it was that was upsetting Nikki, Grace had her own theories. "She's getting that worried now because nominations are coming and people are forming [groups]," she proposed. "I haven't got an issue with her.. I can just see what she's doing."

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 11

Both Nikki and Grace conceded fault when they finally got together for a conciliatory chat last night.

Having taken some time to cool down, the two parties took Richard's advice and met in the bedroom to talk things through.

Nikki offered the most by way of an apology, admitting that she hasn't cooked or cleaned as much as she should have and appears "like a spoilt bitch" at times.

"I do have temper tantrums when I don't get my own way, which is childish, I know," she said. "I don't blame you for that."

She made it clear, however, that she had not been angry about the food situation but was just upset in general.

Grace took responsibility for jumping to the wrong conclusion and also apologised for speaking about Nikki to Sezer instead of her. "I was het up anyway. It could have been anyone," she reasoned. "It happened that I just took my anger out on you and I apologise. I've got a temper, what can I say?"

On a more general note, Nikki reiterated that she had been offended when Grace appeared to insult her clothes, but Grace promised: "I can hand on my heart say I've never looked down on you Nikki."

Although the pair were still far from best friends by the end of their chat, both agreed that the issue could now be laid to rest.

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 12

Grace left shaken by unknown attacker

A teenage Grace was attacked by a man who was never caught, according to newspaper reports.

The attack took place when Grace, then 15, was walking her dog across a field, reports The Sun. The man held her against a wall, choking her, before she managed to break free and run home.

Despite a three-week investigation, the police never found her assailant.

The incident has had a long-lasting effect on the Big Brother contestant. A friend told the newspaper: "Grace was very shaken up and didn?t want to walk the dog again on her own. She still looks over her shoulder even now."

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 13

Sherlock Sezer spots newcomers' lies

Sezer has already taken issue with the new housemates after figuring out that they were lying to the group.

Before Aisleyne and Sam entered the house, Big Brother instructed them to pretend that they had been in isolation for three weeks and consequently had not seen any of the show.

Sam perpetuated the cover story that he believed tonight was launch night, describing how confused he was to be inserted into a box for his grand entrance.

Sezer was not buying it, however, and swapped notes with a similarly suspicious Grace. "They've so watched the show," she decided. "The first thing she (Sam) said to me is 'Oh my God, you are so amazing'. I hadn't even said anything to her."

"They've come in and lied straight away," said Sezer. "I don't know for what reasons. It's a small lie, but then it keeps me aware."

George pointed out that the newbies had probably been told to lie but Sezer was still rattled and later tested Aisleyne on what she knew about latest evictee Bonnie.

In what Aisleyne interpreted as a threat, he also warned her: "If someone's playing a game, they stand out like a sore thumb. We've got rid of all the ones we didn't like."

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 13

Schoolmates: Grace was self-obsessed bully

Former schoolmates of Grace have branded the housemate "a bully" and "a real bitch".

Despite her claims that she is "a nice person really", voices from her past disagree and have passed on their memories of her classmate's behaviour to The Mirror.

One acquaintance told the newspaper: "She was dense and flirted with the teachers to try to get the grades. And she was a real bitch. She seemed to have a problem with anyone prettier than her. And she bullied anyone she considered to be below her."

She also recounted the story of a school nativity play in which Grace insisted upon being the Angel Gabriel, even though someone had already been given the part. "She got her mum to complain to the teachers and in the end they had to have two Angel Gabriels because she couldn't handle being rejected," explained the classmate.

These sentiments have been shared by some of Grace's current housemates. Pete took offence at her mocking the new members of the group last night, whilst Nikki has dubbed her "vile" and "shallow

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 13

Richard tackles Imogen and Sezer

Richard requested a private audience with Imogen and Sezer this morning to discuss Imogen?s "dirty looks".

The Canadian had been preparing for the conversation since the group awoke and arranged to speak to the pair about an exchange he heard them have in bed last night concerning his "playful friendship" with Sezer.

Sitting next to the green man on the garden bench, he told Imogen: "When I speak you sort of look away. I get the feeling there?s something you want to talk to me about."

Defending herself, she admitted she might have given some odd looks: "maybe if you've said a few comments ? 'what was the logic in that?' kind of thing. Maybe I've done that a few times."

Sezer and Imogen then turned the conversation to a change they had perceived in Richard in terms of who he had been speaking to in recent days. "Since your little group has gone, you want to get to know people a bit more [but it] seems a bit false," Imogen noted. Sezer agreed: "I think there is a consensus among people in the house that you've changed [and] made more of an effort to get to know people," adding that some housemates had become suspicious of his intentions.

Insisting that he was only trying to get to know everyone in the house, Richard said that this line of conversation had caught him off guard before moving on to what he thought was the real issue ? Imogen's feelings towards gay men. "I have so many gay friends," she told him, proving that she has no issues with homosexuality. However, she was worried about her parents' reaction to seeing her close friend Sezer having such a tactile relationship with Richard.

"What I don't like is?when I see a joke I can take a joke," she said, "but when it goes too far?my parents watch this programme."

Pointing out that Sezer had both lapdanced for and kissed him of his own free will, Richard went on to warn Imogen, who "passionately kissed" Sezer in bed, of creating double standards. ?Why are you concerned about my behaviour with him when you?re behaving the same?? he asked.

The conversation ended amicably, with Imogen telling the boys to be themselves and that she had no problems with their ?playful relationship?. Meanwhile, Sezer reiterated that he had no problems with the nature of his relationship with Richard but will be changing it slightly in respect of Imogen?s parents. "I wont be kissing you," he said. "I will be toning it down slightly [but it] doesn't mean I?ll be avoiding you."

Going their separate ways, Imogen went to report the conversation to Grace. "It's blatantly obvious that Richard is jealous of me and Sezer"? she summarised. "That is actually unreal," exclaimed Grace. "The way you?re feeling is totally justifiable

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 15

The housemates have launched into another argument after Nikki confronted Lea over last night.

"Are you upset with me?" she asked pointedly. "I wake up this morning and you're shouting at me and I don't know what's going on."

"I'm disappointed," replied Lea, explaining she thought that Nikki had nominated her.

"But we're not in here to work out who voted for who!" shouted an outraged Nikki. "It doesn't matter. It's a game!"

Richard chipped in to agree, but defend his ally. "You're completely right. I've not thought about who voted for me. It is a game - but everyone has to play it fairly."

Pete stormed over to the fracas next, surprised to have heard his name mentioned. "You said it's a psychological game of who you can trust," Nikki screamed at him.

She thought this earlier comment had been meant as a criticism of her. Pete exclaimed: "I said it's a game. I'm trying to help!"

Not distracted from her point, Nikki continued: "I though I trusted you guys and you robbed me in the middle of the night with the alcohol."

"But what about yesterday with the milk?" Pete hit back. "Alcohol is like gold dust in here," said Nikki.

Lea took her opportunity to get back in the action. "So is milk," she began. "We apologised - but everyone was in bed, we just wanted a bit of a drink. We're not children."

"I can't take this," Nikki shouted, increasingly upset. "It's not just you that's here," Lea pointed out. "Everything isn't about you."

Grace then entered the fray, thankfully to calm things down. "Babe - the beer thing is so over," she assured Lea. "I was over it last night. You apologised, and I really don't mind."

The group eventually split up, Lea sitting alone looking as angry as ever while Pete and Nikki made up with a hug

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 15

The housemates have calmed down and started intense revision for their geeky tasks.

Winding down from this morning's argument, Richard commented that people only suspect him because he tries to resolve things.

"I try and ease situations," he told Grace. "And I think people must be looking at that and saying 'Well why is he doing that?'"

Grace tactfully moved him on, however, commenting: "Well, like you say, I think we should concentrate on the tasks."

"Definitely," agreed the Canadian. "If I fail this they're really going to put me through the ringer!"

He set about learning his history, as Grace joined Sam to recite some Klingon. She suggested: "You test me then I'll test you."

Sam then moved on to helping Imogen with her maths, while Sezer treated Mikey and Pete to a dry run of his evolution talk.

Pointing to his blackboard, he explained: "Men today still have their predatory instincts. And so do women - as they try to impress the men!"

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 15

Lea has made up with Nikki - then offered her a top tip for looking after breast implants.

The storm continued to calm as Lea and Nikki patched things up. "Just have fun until tomorrow," Nikki advised. "Anyway you probably won't go.

"Last night swayed a lot of things - trust me. You just don't know."

Aisleyne brought surgery up, asking Nikki if she would have her bust made bigger again. "No," she decided. "I think they're about the right size like this really."

Lea said the same went for her. She declared: "I don't think these are out of proportion."

The model then offered Nikki some expert advice to seal their reconciliation, explaining: "When you sleep, and you rest on the implants, the skin can stretch and that's what makes them droop.

"That's why you should wear a bra at night," she continued. "Get yourself just a normal, nice, comfy bra."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Big Brother Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: