Updates
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

female community

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:12 pm    Post subject: Updates Reply with quote

I thought you all might like the latest updates, I know I am starting on day 7 but better late than never Smile

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:13 pm    Post subject: Bonnie broods over potential eviction Day 7 Reply with quote

Bonnie broods over potential eviction Day 7

Bonnie could be found in bed a while after the other housemates had risen this morning as she thought about being put up for eviction.

Yesterday, Big Brother informed the housemates that the final two members of the Big Brotherhood would be chosen today. Unbeknown to Bonnie, the members of the special society decided that they would exclude her and Glyn, leaving them up for eviction and deprived of suitcases. However, this plan was based on their assumption that they would be asked to admit three people to the Brotherhood by name.

Assuming the worst, Bonnie refused to sit up in bed initially and only rose after Big Brother persistently sounded a klaxon at her. "The longer you lie down the longer they'll make it ring," Richard pointed out.

She remained solitary and taciturn all morning, donning dark glasses to hide her eyes.

When Dawn asked how she was, she responded, "I'm alright

digitalspy

Last edited by Pam on Wed May 24, 2006 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Richard gives Glyn's head a makeover Reply with quote

Richard gives Glyn's head a makeover day 7

new-look Glyn has been branded "a new person" after letting Richard loose on his hair.

The Canadian gave the schoolboy's head a makeover, doing wonders for his looks, according to an impressed Imogen. "Oh God," she exclaimed, "that's so much better, seriously." "He?s going to be hot stuff," agreed Richard, admiring his handiwork. "The girls in Wales are all going to be after you now," he told his pleased customer.

The salon time encouraged the pair to get to know each other as they chatted about Glyn's luck with the ladies and the holiday plans of well-travelled Richard who has set his sights on South Africa and Brazil.

Glyn wasn't without some misgivings about the process, however. Having grown attached to his hair, he told Richard: "Don't throw it away ? I want to keep it."

digitalspy

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard advises Pete on who to sleep with

Richard has advised Pete to hop beds and sleep with Lisa, much to the singer's interest.

The waiter voiced his opinion that Lisa would probably prefer to sleep with Pete than with himself, noting that they have been getting on very well.

This sparked a general conversation about the housemates' sleeping arrangements, in which Glyn revealed that he had promised his dad that he wouldn't sleep in the same bed as anyone else during his stay in the house.

"I sleep with my friends all the time," said Richard, explaining that it seems strange to make guests sleep on the floor when there is half a double bed going spare. "You?re not having sex with them you?re just lying down next to them."

"My problem is my dad," the 18-year-old reiterated.

Richard said that the new arrangement would allow him to sleep with his "daughter" Nikki in order to "protect" her.

The matchmaker later returned to the bedroom and confirmed to Pete: "Lisa wants you in that bed."

Lea agreed with Richard's opinion that Lisa has the hots for Pete. When asked if he liked her, he replied: "Yeah, but I hadn't really thought about it?I can't ruin everything that's happening."

"I know she likes you," Lea repeated. "Trust me ? I?m a girl."

digitalspy

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three housemates will be put up for the public vote this week, Channel 4 has confirmed.

The news follows Mikey's appointment as the new leader of the Big Brotherhood last night in the wake of Shahbaz's departure.

Three housemates will face eviction

Big Brother had informed the group that the final inductions to the Brotherhood would be taking place today, leaving those still not included up for nomination and without their suitcases for the remainder of their stay in the house.

That announcement prompted the Brotherhood to cast a vote on who should stay and who should go. Working on the assumption that only two would be nominated, they put forward an unsuspecting Bonnie and Glyn for the axe.

Later this afternoon the Brotherhood will be asked to name the final two housemates to join them.

The twist is likely to result in Bonnie, Glyn and Dawn facing eviction this week.

diditalspy

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonnie, Dawn and Glyn are to face the public vote this week after the Big Brotherhood inducted Nikki and Imogen as its final two members.

Bonnie, Dawn and Glyn nominated

Big Brother gathered the entire group on the sofas this afternoon and instructed the five housemates in the firing line to plead their cases for staying.

Nikki promised that she could "just tell people if they're doing something to annoy other house members" while Imogen claimed she would miss everyone if she had to leave.

Glyn explained why he was more concerned about receiving his suitcase than facing eviction. "I want my suitcase because I've got all my Welsh clothes in it," he said. "That's why I wanted to come in here - to promote Wales and the Welsh language."

More to follow.

diditalspy

LaineyT

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im hoping BB turns it around and all the ones in the Brotherhood are the ones up for eviction Twisted Evil

Serve that lot right if they did that.......and think of the money BB would make cant see many people being that bothered about phoning up to evict Bonnie.....Glynn.....Dawn

lainey
Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn prepares to leave the house day 7

Dawn is making preparations to leave the house after branding the show "ridiculous" and "a pantomime".

Having learned that she was facing eviction - and more importantly for her, not receiving her suitcase - Dawn immediately announced her decision to walk out.

"I have my morals and I have my integrity," she explained. "I'm going home now!"

She claimed not to be upset at being put up for the vote but was fed up that Big Brother kept changing the rules.

"I'm not going to stay, walking around like a tramp," she said, but admitted that she would stay, "if I had my clothes".

The other housemates pleaded with Dawn to stay - especially Nikki - but soon realised that it was futile. "She's going to go, no-one can change her mind," conceded Lea. "She's 38 years old."

Referring to Shahbaz's decision to quit just 24 hours earlier, Dawn said that if she walked, it proved that "they haven't picked the people right".

In a further attack on the producers, she added: "Somebody sat down to screen that man (Shahbaz) and they still let him into the house."

digitalspy

Poet
Soap Fan

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaineyT wrote:
Im hoping BB turns it around and all the ones in the Brotherhood are the ones up for eviction Twisted Evil

Serve that lot right if they did that.......and think of the money BB would make cant see many people being that bothered about phoning up to evict Bonnie.....Glynn.....Dawn

lainey

......<------Get's on knees and prays to the magic pixies at the bottom of the garden......Now wouldn't that be fun Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the updates Pam if only I'd read this thread first tonight I'd have caught up sooner Embarassed

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poet wrote:
LaineyT wrote:

lainey

......<------Get's on knees and prays to the magic pixies at the bottom of the garden......Now wouldn't that be fun Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks for the updates Pam if only I'd read this thread first tonight I'd have caught up sooner Embarassed

My pleasure Smile

I will keep you all updated her every day form now on Very Happy

Pam
xx

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Housemates play up for the camera day 7

Acting fever swept the house this evening as the group looked for new ways to entertain themselves.

The housemates picked random scenarios for each other to act out in the style of particular characters, with direction from Richard.

Sezer didn't have to try too hard to act out one of the first scenarios - trying to pick up Imogen in a bar.

Grace and Lisa appeared to enjoy themselves playing a self-obsessed talk-alot and a desperate pregnant lady in need of help.

However it was George that stole the show by playing a gay man, an act that Richard particularly enjoyed watching.

Pete also got some big laughs from the rest of the house, in the guise of a super hero

digitalspy

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn - will she stay or will she go? day 7

Confusion reigned in the house this evening as a question mark hung over whether Dawn would be leaving.

At one point it appeared that Dawn had left when she said her goodbyes and entered the diary room. Just minutes later she was back in the house, however, claiming that Big Brother could not allow her to leave yet.

The housemates had mixed reactions over Dawn's decision to quit. "She is a grown women and has made her decision, let's just get on with it," Richard reasoned. More apathetic, Sezer commented: "Dawn's got a couple of screws loose."

Most of the other girls in the house couldn't help but think that Dawn was hiding something, with Grace the most sceptical. "Nobody knows what is said in the diary room. She could have said anything, she is a very clever women," she suggested. "Maybe she is trying to do this so the public keep her in. She is good actress."

Yet despite Dawn's insistence that she wanted to go "right now", Grace remained unconvinced. "She is trying to play a game and she is trying to catch us all out."

digitalspy

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 8

Claim: Lea is Glyn's "ideal woman"

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

Lea was left shocked this evening after learning that Glyn may have the hots for her.

The boys claimed that the 18-year-old schoolboy had admitted to fancying Lea, a 25-year-old single mum.

"He described you as his ideal woman," George revealed, with Sezer adding: "And he did say he'd shag your brains out."

"No!" gasped Lea in disbelief. "That's just so wrong. He could be my child!"

As to the reasons for Glyn's attractions, Sezer claimed that he loved "blonde hair and big boobs".

"I've noticed he brushes them when he's near me," Lea noted, beginning to put the pieces together.

Despite the best encouragement of the group, Lea decided not to pursue an encounter with her not-so-secret admirer.

digitalspy

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 8

Lea plays cupid for Pete and Lisa

Lea has played matchmaker, attempting to bring Pete and Lisa together.

Although their relationship has appeared to be just platonic, both parties have apparently told Lea that they are keen for something more.

"Can I ask you something seriously - do you like Pete?" Lea enquired of Lisa last night.

"I think he's lovely," Lisa replied, intrigued by the question. Lea went on to reveal that Pete had confessed that he was interested in Lisa but didn't rate his own chances. "He can't understand why someone as beautiful as you would like him," she explained.

"Oh God!" Lisa exclaimed on hearing the news. "I love his personality, he's ace."

digitalspy

Pam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 8

Dawn: Show is "imploding from within"

Warning: This article contains language and/or sexual references that younger readers are advised to avoid.

Dawn believes that Big Brother's evil streak is beginning to backfire.

The unhappy nominee is planning to leave the house later today, having learnt yesterday that she would not be receiving her suitcase. Her exit will mark the second in as many days following Shahbaz's decision to quit on Tuesday night.

"What they've done with me has backfired because I'm not prepared to take ***** or to be humiliated," she explained to Richard.

Dawn now thinks that - through her departure - Big Brother will learn his lesson and think twice before being so evil in future. "In a way they have to be cautious with how they treat you and how much humiliation they can put you through."

She added: "I think the problem is now is that [the show] is imploding from within. And it's always easier to destroy something from within

digitalspy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Big Brother Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: