50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

dayzeerae
Soap Addict

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:39 pm    Post subject: I was going to ask..... Reply with quote

Whether anyone actually watched this anymore but judging from the number of topics and posts obviously people do. For myself I cannot begin to understand why. A very long time this country banned bear baiting, public hangings/floggings and the stocks. We have laws that prevent us from voicing opinions that may upset or humiliate or distress others and yet this programme is allowed.

Why??

Originally the contestants (or should that be inmates) were a fairly average mixture of fairly ordinary people, they were asked to to fairly silly but harmless tasks. Over the years this has radically changed, the inmates became more and more strange, and there would be one really off the wall character. Then this changed even more and all the inmates were strange, liked a troup of circus freaks even,and the tasks have become more and more humiliating and potentially harmful.

I read recently that the production company were worrying because the viewing figures were dropping, which is probably why it is becoming more intense with stranger inmates and more and more tasks and twists and turns. Personally I believe it has run its course and this should be the end of the line. Lets face it Endemol and Davina have made enough money to last several lifetimes from the phone calls and franchises.
Kirsty95
Soap Royalty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just noticed this post Smile I love BB, I would be so gutted if this was the last series!! Davina has said though that they are carrying on next year so I'm glad Smile
Soap Royalty

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Charlie Or Sophie To Win This Year Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Big Brother Forum All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: