Emmerdale fanfic set in April 2015.

female community

View previous topic :: View next topic  
emmerdalefan
Soap Royalty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:48 pm    Post subject: Emmerdale fanfic set in April 2015. Reply with quote

I thought my prev fanfic did not work out, I have rejigged it a bit to include a new fanfic on Emmerdale where Tom Merrick returns after 27 years since his last visit to the village. He visits his late parents graves. His mother's maiden name is on the headstone, which Tom had inscribed when he died, and the name matches that of a current Emmerdale Village family.

Ross Barton and Carly Hope are a couple, Laurel Dingle's drinking is getting out of hand and will Cain be forced back into a life of crime again after Moira toned him down?

THE OPENING CREDITS ROLL.

It is a cold morning in Emmerdale Village. A tall mid 70s man is stood in the cemetery looking at the grave of Pat Sugden, his first wife who went on to marry his enemy Jack Sugden. He looks at Jack's grave. He smiles, he is glad his enemy is dead. He then walks over to another grave.

TOM Hi Mum, dad. Thought I'd pay you another visit. Last time I was in Beckindale was for Jackie's wedding to Kathy Bates.

The grave says "Stanley James Merrick 1915-1945 and Mary Freda Merrick (Nee King) 1916-1964, parents of Thomas Aloysius Merrick and Albert Thomas Merrick". Underneath there is an inscription for Albert Thomas Merrick who died aged 1 day on May 8th 1944. Tom places a wreath on their grave and walks off.

INT, HOME FARM, MORNING.

Chrissie is getting some paperwork ready.

ROBERT What you doing now?
CHRISSIE I need to get ready for Lachie's first court appearance today.
ROBERT Dont sweat it love, he will get a slap on the wrist when the trial comes.
LAWRENCE Listen to Robert. I did try to get Alicia to drop the charges by offering compensation.
CHRISSIE I dont agree dad with buying silence.
LAWRENCE He may go to juvenile detention centre this time, seeing as he has had this allegation before at his old school. It will only be a matter of time before someone from his old school goes to his current school and tells everyone. And he wont be able to handle juvenile.

To be continued........
Roverman
Soap Legend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh nice start, so is Mary King, the paternal great aunt of Jimmy et al?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Fan Fiction All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: