Woody2222

female community

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Roverman
Soap Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject: Woody2222 Reply with quote

Woody isn't very well at all. He has been so ill he can no longer moderate his own Soap Forum.

Before he did that he was an active member here for over 2 years and contributed to many discussions which is why I wanted to let you know.

Quote:
Everyone.

Sometimes in life even the best things come to an end. Good days become fewer and we yearn for the slow gentle kiss of death. That's not a quote, I actually made that up!
Anyhow, as some of you have probably cottoned onto Woody has not been able to post recently and he's become quite ill having sufferred a heart attack at the start of the year among a lot of other troubles he had last year. He no longer is able to moderate this site. Sad

So with that, we have agreed that our last day of operation will be January 31st 2015. Then the forum will close its doors forever.

Tom has been viewing your messages and will hopefully post a farewell in the next week or so.

We ask that everyone enjoys the few remaining weeks of BSOTF.

Hannah
On Behalf of Woody
BSOTF - 2013-2015
emmerdalefan
Soap Royalty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish Woody a speedy recovery.

Sad he had to close his forum down but we still have this forum to keep in contact with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Soap Forum Forum Index -> Chit Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: